Hen parties are so much fun! But fail to prepare and prepare to fail for this 3 day extravaganza. Here we’ve put together a simple list for packing for a Hen Party. Tick off as you go or a reminder if you’ve forgotten anything. This is for a standard 3 day Hen party.
List on what to pack for a Hen Party:
- 3x going out outfits
- If there’s a theme to the Hen party, be sure to pack appropriately.
- If you’re unsure on the type, then check in with someone else going on the Hen party, can buddy up.
- Always have a spare going out outfit, spontaneity happens!
- Extra socks and underwear. One for each day and one extra one, never know when you need a spare.
- Hangover comfy clothes for the last day.
- Swimsuit and swimhat as a lot of accommodation have pools or spas to enjoy.
- Makeup bag with your favorite products.
- Beauty products example tanning mitt
- Heels or fancy flats for evenings
- Shoes for a day of walking
- Clothes depending on the activity e.g. dancing, bring activewear.
- Phone charger, can’t leave home without it these days!
- Speakers for playing music for the party.
- ID/passport: this will be needed to get into bars and nighclubs.
- Cash, nearly everywhere takes card these days but it’s always useful to have 20 euro/pounds with you, just in case. Especially for a taxi home!
- Hairdryer, straightener
- If you’re responsible for bringing anything (e.g. sash or games)
- Any gift for the Maid of Honour (organiser) or Hen.
- Sunglasses, as you never know the weather.
- Scarf and hat, as you never know the weather.
InstaTours offers a Hen party activity for Dublin, Liverpool Edinburgh, Cork, Galway, Manchester, Glasgow and Bristol. Great for Bachelorette or Hen Do’s.
If there’s any tips we missed on packing for a Hen party, let us know in the comments. We’ll be sure to add them in.